Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UMNO Highlights (March 24-28, 2009) - Part I

Parliament coverage aside, the 59th Umno General Assembly was my first major event after rejoining the media line back in May last year.

Despite my sheer allergy to politics, I truly enjoyed my five-day stint there:

Colourful characters.

Various political intrigues.

Glamourous Mak Datins & Puteri Umno members.

A retiring Prime Minister.

A boo-ed-by-the-delegates son-in-law *ehem*.

A crammed baazar which sell almost everything besides your parents.

And of course, FREE FOOD.


What's there NOT to like, huh?;)

Well, here are some of our team photos...:)


With the Prime Minister & wife, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi & Datin Jeanne Abdullah.


Michelle & I with our friend from The Edge Online, Lan, posing while waiting for Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad to leave Dewan Merdeka.


The team at the NST Online booth at the Media Centre, PWTC.


With Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir.

No comments: